We are located in Washington DC. Our shipping department operates on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. We do not ship on holidays.
The time it takes for your package to arrive depends on the shipping method you’ve chosen and your location.
- UPS Ground shipments take between 2-5 days to arrive at their destination for orders within the continental United States.
- USPS Media Mail shipments are the least expensive way for us to ship your books, but it is also the slowest. The Postal Service provides us with an estimate of 7-10 business days for these packages to arrive.
When will my package arrive?
Once your package is ready to be shipped, you will be sent an email containing your tracking number. This will allow you to monitor the status of your shipment and will provide you with an estimated delivery date.
“What if my package never arrives or is lost en route?”
If your package never arrives, we ask that you please wait 21 days from the date of shipment and then contact us. (In many instances, we find that the Postal Service has simply misdirected the package.) We will resend your shipment free of charge, or refund your order if you prefer.
If your initial shipment arrives after we have sent your replacement shipment, we ask that the customer return the replacement shipment.
We are pleased to be able to provide low-cost shipping options to our international customers. Through an international shipping broker called Asendia, we can send your orders anywhere in the world for a very reasonable rate.
However, please be aware of the following considerations:
- We ship your package to Asendia’s forwarding facility. From there, Asendia drops that package into your country’s local mail stream. Because of this, we are unable to offer any tracking on international shipments.
- Due to the great distances involved and the utilization of your country’s local mail stream, you package may take between 17-25 business days to arrive. We ask that you wait a minimum of 40 business days before contacting us with a missing shipment.
- If it has been more than 40 days, please contact us and we will send out a replacement shipment free of charge (or fully refund your order, if you prefer).
- If your initial shipment arrives after we have sent out a replacement, we ask that you either return the second shipment, or pay for it, whichever you prefer. (We understand that the cost of international shipping can sometimes cause it to make more sense to simply pay for the order, rather for the cost of shipping.)